See the LinkedIn job posting here.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative demand-generation strategies that foster high-intent opportunities and drive revenue growth. In this role, you will collaborate closely with various departments to ensure alignment in reaching the company’s business objectives.
This is a hands-on role where you'll need to know what to do, how to do it, and then follow through. We are a scrappy team and speed and grit are vital to our success.
- Develop and implement robust demand generation strategies that target high-intent leads and drive pipeline growth.
- Leverage multi-channel outbound marketing techniques, including email campaigns, social media outreach, webinars, and more to reach prospective clients.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product teams to develop customer personas and align messaging across various outbound channels.
- Analyze campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations for continuous optimization.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices, applying fresh and innovative ideas to our outbound marketing strategies.
- Lead nurturing, scoring, and management to foster long-term relationships with potential customers.
- Collaborate with content and creative teams to develop assets that support demand-generation initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in outbound marketing with a focus on demand generation.
- Demonstrated background in developing demand-generation strategies that foster high-intent pipeline opportunities.
- Proficient in using marketing automation platforms and CRM systems (e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive insights from data to optimize marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, with a results-driven approach and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Must-have Cultural Attributes
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a creative and agile environment, and you're excited by the chance to play a significant role.
- All-In: Fully committed to excellence and team success.
- Passionate: You must be excited about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a "whatever it takes" approach to accomplishing goals.
Why Join Us?
- You are ready for your next challenge.
- You want to work in an agile environment where your contributions matter.
- You are passionate about technology and believe that digital workplace transformation is a massive opportunity.
What is working at MangoApps Like?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success.
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness.
- Teamwork is celebrated.
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else.
The MangoApps Team:
For over a decade, the small but powerful team at MangoApps has been dedicated to achieving our mission to help companies create a friction-free, empowered workplace, so every employee has an opportunity to produce extraordinary results. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals and do what it takes to achieve them while making sure that we take care of our health and mental well-being.
Our digital work hub product enables enterprise companies to empower and engage with their desk and frontline employees by giving them all the tools they need in a unified, intuitive interface. We have been recognized as a leader in the intranet and communication spaces by analysts like Gartner, IDC, and Forrester, and work with hundreds of high-profile clients such as the YMCA, TeamHealth, Pep Boys, and A.S. Watson Group. As digital work hubs continue to become a requirement for modern companies, we are well-positioned to grow quickly shortly, and the right candidate is someone with a can-do attitude that is ready to grow with us.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.