Careers @ MangoApps
Over the last two decades, needs of workers and workplace has evolved. The current set of communication and collaboration tools (e.g. email, File-shares, etc.) are outdated, restrict information distribution, create silos and are the exact opposite of what is needed to effectively work together in this decade.
We are building a game-changing product. That means bringing together the industry's most talented engineers, professionals and thought leaders. We are always looking for individuals who can think big and execute every day on a path toward a collective vision. If you think you are up for the challenge, please contact us at email@example.com with a resume and other related information.
Why should you join TeamMango?
- For us, it's not about web 1.0 or web 2.0. It's about the USERS, and we do what it takes to give them the best experience ever.
- Our love for technology ensures that we work with the best of the tools available - be it the web, mobile or the desktop. We work across platforms and technologies to create the best possible user experience.
- Tremendous opportunities to grow in terms of responsibility and scope of work.
- At MangoApps, your ideas are valued and appreciated. You will have the opportunity to be part of the entire product life-cycle, and not just write code.
- Advantages of a small technology company, such as high passion and energy with low hierarchy, as well as a fun and inspiring workspace you'll be glad to be a part of on a daily basis.
- The compensation package offered is at par with the industry's best, and attractive stock options are an added incentive.
Skill sets we are looking for
- Server Engineers - Expert in RoR, Java or PHP development.
- Mobile Engineers - Expert in iPhone and Android development
- Desktop Application Engineers - Expert in C# and overall Windows tools and SDKs
- QA - Proven ability to methodically catch all issues before our customers do.
- Product Managers - Proven ability to take a concept from requirements to market launch.
- Sales - Proven ability to generate leads, build sales pipeline and close sales.
All positions are based out of our offices in Pune, India & Seattle, USA. To apply to be a part of our team, send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org