We are currently hiring for full stack engineers. If seeing the overall big picture for the code, you write gives you an adrenaline rush. If you love the creative liberty, flexibility, and the control full stack development gives you. Then yes, we are looking for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration. We are counting on you to have advanced programming skills, experience with application development and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Design, Architect & build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- Experience developing, consuming, and transforming internal and 3rd party API's.
- You must be able to do thorough analysis, identify gaps and write clean reusable code using SOLID principles.
- Experience working with production grade systems.
- Having done performance optimizations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or computer science with 2+yrs of relevant experience as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Experience including development and maintenance of large-scale enterprise products and/or SaaS platforms.
- Expertise with Ruby on Rails (RoR) with a strong understanding of web-based architecture (web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, replication, and cloud platforms such as AWS).
- Also, working experience with RSpec will add an advantage.
- Knowledge of working with relational databases like MySQL, Oracle.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, GitHub, SVN.
- Good team playing attitude & communication skills.
- Ruby on Rails