We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.MangoApps is currently hiring for enthusiastic ROR developers. Our love for technology ensures that we work with the best of tools available to build innovative front ends for our users. You will be one of the drivers of the ROR team architecting, designing and developing the Multi-product server platform on ROR.
Who you are?
- Well versed in Ruby on Rails with 1.6+ years of prior hands-on experience is building applications on Ruby On Rails,
- Ubuntu or Linux experience, for working on Linux served platforms,
- Version Control - Experience with distributed version control systems, Git and GitHub
- Proficient in MySQL database and RDBMS concepts
- Exposure in architecting and designing applications that have been successfully deployed in a "high user traffic" environment would be a big plus
- Be a part of an agile team having fun and building products to serve millions of users on both the web and mobile using over a dozen technologies.
- Ruby on Rails
- Product Development
MangoApps offers tremendous opportunities to grow in terms of responsibility and scope of work. You will have the opportunity to be part of the entire product life-cycle, and not just write code. Careers atMangoApps come with all the advantages of a small technology company, such as high passion and energy with low hierarchy, as well as a fun and inspiring workspaceAbout MangoApps
MangoApps is a fast-growing product company offering a modern company intranet platform which combines Employee Social Networking, Team Collaboration tools & Intranet into one seamless product.MangoApps is privately held and is based in Issaquah, WA with offices in Issaquah, Pune.At MangoApps we believe the current set of collaboration tool-sets restrict information distribution and are the exact opposite of what is needed to effectively work together. By seamlessly integrating NEW social collaboration paradigms with existing methods, we enable a highly productive and open work environment that empowers and inspires employees at all levels.MangoApps has been recognized by the Inc500 as the #3 fastest growing software company in the Seattle area, and has won multiple industry awards including a clean sweep at Enterprise Social Now