We are looking for Product Engineering Managers to build top-tier software systems that will help design and implement MangoApps products. In this role, you will mentor other product engineers, establish best engineering practices and can act as a lead on cross-team projects. You will drive positive change in the work environment with a consistent track record of delivering on commitments. You will communicate proactively to different audiences including Product Management and Customer Success stakeholders. You will report to our Director of Product Engineering.
- Manage a team of 6 to 10 product engineers to deliver great products to our customers
- Lead & coach your team to deliver high quality software, promote engineering excellence, AWS cost optimization and operational monitoring best practices
- Ensure all changes are fully tested before being deployed
- Ensure deployment plans are well considered and include appropriate scalability and load tests
- Delegate and harnesses the aggregate strength of your team
- Focus on individual and team needs to foster positive culture consistent with MangoApps values
- Collaborate with product management and customer support teams
- Hands on product engineering experience and 3+ years managing product engineering teams.
- Deep software development skills in at least one software development language such as Ruby on Rails or Java
- Experience with modern technology stacks for building scalable, highly available customer-facing applications.
- Like to dive in, always learn new things, and build awesome products
- BE/B Tech in Computer Science equivalent industry experience, or equivalent educational experience
MUST-HAVE CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and proactively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages excellent performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, and you’re excited by the chance to play a significant role.
- Passionate: You must be excited about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Software released to production should be 100% bug-free
- End-user load time should be < 3 seconds for all flows
- Should scale to able handle 50K users in all flows
- Kudos from customers that module / service just works flawlessly
WHY JOIN US?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and believe that digital workplace transformation is a massive opportunity
WHAT IS WORKING AT MANGOAPPS LIKE?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
- Engineering Management
- Product Development