A modern work platform means a single source of truth for your desk and deskless employees alike, where everything they need is organized and easy to find.MangoApps was designed to unify your employee experience by combining intranet, communication, collaboration and training into one intuitive, mobile-accessible workspace.We are currently hiring for full stack product engineers. If seeing the overall big picture for the code, you write gives you an adrenaline rush. If you love the creative liberty, flexibility, and the control full stack development gives you. Then yes, we are looking for you!In this role, you will be responsible for the overall product development and implementation of front and back-end systems. Your responsibilities will extend from designing product architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and product integration. We are counting on you to have advanced programming skills, experience with product development and excellent troubleshooting skills.Full Stack Product Engineer Responsibilities
- Design, Architect & build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web products.
- Experience developing, consuming, and transforming internal and 3rd party API's.
- You must be able to do thorough analysis, identify gaps and write clean reusable code using SOLID principles.
- Experience working with production grade systems.
- Having done performance optimizations.
Full Stack Product Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science with 2+yrs of relevant experience as a Full Stack Product Engineer.
- Experience including development and maintenance of large-scale enterprise products and/or SaaS platforms.
- Expertise with Ruby on Rails (RoR) with a strong understanding of web-based architecture (web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, replication, and cloud platforms such as AWS).
- Also, working experience with RSpec will add an advantage.
- Knowledge of working with relational databases like MySQL, Oracle.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN.
- Good team playing attitude & communication skills.
Why work with us
- We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
- Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
- MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
- A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World HRD Congress in 2019.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
- Accident Insurance for each employee.
- Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Thrive in a start-up mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Ruby on Rails (ROR)
- Product development