- Design and build reusable front-end components to build pixel-perfect products across all the platforms.
- Help in building the core frontend infrastructure, design systems and libraries.
- Translation of designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensuring design is optimized across all platforms.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Frontend Product Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science with 2+yrs of relevant experience as a Frontend Product Engineer.
- Experience including development and maintenance of large-scale enterprise products and/or SaaS platforms.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and/or other modern frontend frameworks like AngularJS, VueJS).
- Experience with front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap, Material UI, etc.
- Experience consuming and transforming internal and 3rd party API's.
- Experience with code quality and reusability practices.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibilities, responsiveness, and web accessibility standards.
- Good verbal & written communication skill is required.
Why work with us
- We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
- Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
- MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
- A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World HRD Congress in 2019.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
- Accident Insurance for each employee.
- Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Thrive in a start-up mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Product development