You can apply to the LinkedIn job posting here.
MangoApps is seeking an experienced User Acceptance Testing Lead to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our software products exceed our customers' expectations for quality, reliability, and usability. A successful candidate for this role will display a natural curiosity, be extremely detail-oriented, be passionate about UX, and have excellent communication and writing skills.
What you will do:
- Plan and conduct tests for new features and bug fixes, ensuring products meet quality standards.
- Understand user needs through usability testing and ensure products are user-friendly.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure products exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and execute automated tests to improve the quality of products.
- Work with customers to understand and resolve problems.
- Maintain a test environment that mimics real-world use to ensure products are tested effectively.
- Imagine potential problems and test products accordingly.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience testing mobile and web-based software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (e.g. UX design, Product management)
- Graphic design or UX design experience a plus
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- Experience testing enterprise software applications is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Curious and open to new learning with a mindset to test for both expected and unexpected behavior
- Passion for working out complex issues and finding ways to improve user experience
- Expert organization and documentation skills
- Must be located in the Greater Seattle area
Must-have Cultural Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a creative and agile environment, and you’re excited by the chance to play a significant role
- All-In: Fully committed to excellence and team success
- Passionate: You must be excited about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals
Why Join Us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in an agile environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and believe that digital workplace transformation is a massive opportunity
What is working at MangoApps Like?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
The MangoApps Team:
For over a decade, the small but powerful team at MangoApps has been dedicated to achieving our mission to help companies create a friction-free, empowered workplace, so every employee has an opportunity to produce extraordinary results. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals and do what it takes to achieve them while making sure that we take care of our health and mental well-being.
Our digital work hub product enables enterprise companies to empower and engage with their desk and frontline employees by giving them all the tools they need in a unified, intuitive interface. We have been recognized as a leader in the intranet and communication spaces by analysts like Gartner, IDC, and Forrester, and work with hundreds of high-profile clients such as the YMCA, TeamHealth, PetSmart, and A.S. Watson Group. As digital work hubs continue to become a requirement for modern companies, we are well-positioned to grow quickly shortly, and the right candidate is someone with a can-do attitude that is ready to grow with us.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.