At MangoApps, the Product & Demo Specialist plays a critical role in the pre-sales process. In this role, you will lead the development, delivery, and maintenance of MangoApps product demonstrations. This includes working cross-functionally with product management, marketing, and sales, to develop compelling product demonstrations to drive new business. You’ll work with the team in this high-impact role to set the gold standard for demos.
Joining the MangoApps team is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in a dynamic global company with limitless growth opportunities.
- Crafting high-impact MangoApps demos
- Demonstrate MangoApps to prospects, customers, and other audiences (on-site or virtual)
- Develop, manage, and maintain shared demo environments including understanding and integrating new updates and features as they are introduced
- Support strategic accounts through the development of customized demos
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Research, anticipate, and be prepared to respond to sales challenges
- Develop recorded product and feature demos for website and other purposes
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, ideally with presales exposure
- 2+ years of experience working with enterprise (B2B) cloud-based products
- Must have prior live and recorded product demo experience
- Capability to gather business needs and present a value-based software demonstration
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical fundamentals in SAAS and cloud technologies
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to all levels of the business
- Self-motivated with a strong propensity for action, results, and continuous improvement
- Project management skills to successfully manage multiple projects
- Direct experience with the MangoApps and similar platforms is a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, information sciences, technology, or a similar discipline
Must-have Cultural Attributes
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a creative and agile environment, and you’re excited by the chance to play a significant role
- All-In: Fully committed to excellence and team success
- Passionate: You must be excited about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals
Why Join Us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in an agile environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and believe that digital workplace transformation is a massive opportunity
What is working at MangoApps Like?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
The MangoApps Team:
For over a decade, the small but powerful team at MangoApps has been dedicated to achieving our mission to help companies create a friction-free, empowered workplace, so every employee has an opportunity to produce extraordinary results. We set ambitious goals and do what it takes to achieve them while ensuring that we care for our own health and mental well-being.
Our digital work hub product enables enterprise companies to empower and engage with their desk and frontline employees by giving them all the tools they need in a unified, intuitive interface. We have been recognized as a leader in the intranet and communication spaces by analysts like Gartner, IDC, and Forrester, and we work with hundreds of high-profile clients such as the YMCA, TeamHealth, PetSmart, and A.S. Watson Group. As digital work hubs continue to become a requirement for modern companies, we are well-positioned to grow quickly in the near future, and the right candidate is someone with a can-do attitude that is ready to grow with us.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and communities.