We are seeking a product marketing leader to join our team and lead the marketing efforts for our community products. In this role, you will be responsible for developing an integrated marketing strategy and executing the programs and campaigns required to help our community products win in the market. The MangoApps community product that you will be responsible for helps customers and partners build engaged online communities, scale customer support, and train customers and partners with a built-in learning management system (LMS).
If you are a skilled product marketing leader with a deep understanding of community building and engagement, and a passion for driving business growth, we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and significantly impact the growth of our community products.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing strategy for our community products
- Develop messaging and positioning for the product and ensure it is effectively communicated to the target audience
- Collaborate with sales, product management, and the broader marketing team to develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Develop thought leadership content that provides valuable insights on community building and engagement
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers, analysts, and thought leaders
- Develop and execute campaigns to acquire, retain, and grow our customer base
- Create and maintain product collateral, sales tools, and customer case studies that support sales and marketing efforts
- Analyze and report on marketing program effectiveness and ROI
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for product differentiation
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on product marketing in B2B SaaS companies
- Demonstrated success in messaging, product launch, and go-to-market planning and execution
- Prior experience with community products and community building strategy is a big plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product management, and the broader marketing team
Must-have Cultural Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a creative and agile environment, and you’re excited by the chance to play a significant role
- All-In: Fully committed to excellence and team success
- Passionate: You must be excited about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals
Why Join Us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in an agile environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and believe that digital workplace transformation is a massive opportunity
What is working at MangoApps Like?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
The MangoApps Team:
For over a decade, the small but powerful team at MangoApps has been dedicated to achieving our mission to help companies create a friction-free, empowered workplace, so every employee has an opportunity to produce extraordinary results. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals and do what it takes to achieve them while making sure that we take care of our health and mental well-being.
Our digital work hub product enables enterprise companies to empower and engage with their desk and frontline employees by giving them all the tools they need in a unified, intuitive interface. We have been recognized as a leader in the intranet and communication spaces by analysts like Gartner, IDC, and Forrester, and work with hundreds of high-profile clients such as the YMCA, TeamHealth, Pep Boys, and A.S. Watson Group. As digital work hubs continue to become a requirement for modern companies, we are well-positioned to grow quickly shortly, and the right candidate is someone with a can-do attitude that is ready to grow with us.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.