At MangoApps, a Customer Success Manager is responsible for a smooth, seamless, and successful onboarding experience for new MangoApps enterprise customers and continues supporting their clients to reach their goals and full value potential throughout the end to end customer journey. With a mix of diverse people skills, strong business knowledge and proven technical aptitude, the Customer Success Manager sets our customers up for long-term success.
The purpose of this role is to drive customer satisfaction and adoption by providing an effective and efficient onboarding experience through consultation, configuration, and training. Once your client is operational, you will continue working with them to build value and satisfaction with the product while collaborating with our Marketing, Sales, and Technology teams to ensure an exceptional experience for our customers. You will be a trusted business partner to your clients, seen as the go-to product and customer expert at MangoApps.
A great Enterprise Customer Success Manager is highly customer focused, flexible, and results-driven. They can manage multiple large-scale implementations at once and keep deadlines. They can manage different types of customers, handle escalations, are an inspiration to others, have a keen eye for detail, and can accurately distinguish between major and minor challenges.
- Develop a deep understanding of MangoApps concepts, features & use-cases
- Develop a full understanding of each customer’s unique business needs
- Strategize and help guide enterprise customers throughout implementation and beyond
- Develop individual implementation plans for each client based on their business needs
- Manage the implementation project team through execution and operational readiness
- Train customers on best practices and MangoApps functionality
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers to identify opportunities for improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts
- Write articles and create videos around best practices, learnings, and more
- Identify and lead initiatives that will improve the customer experience, increase retention, increase efficiency, and/or decrease costs
- Become a MangoApps champion and help nurture and grow our customer community
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in customer-facing Enterprise SaaS Account Management, Implementation, Technical Support, Consulting, and/or Project Management role
- Exceptional facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you'll be on the phone with and emailing clients every day
- Experience in modern Web tools, concepts, and processes
- Experience training or teaching users about product usage and/or best practices
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to comprehend and explain technical concepts, especially to non-technical people
- Ability to diagnose complex issues and recommend the most effective solutions
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects
- An obsession with providing the best-in-class Customer Experience
Must-have Cultural Attributes
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a creative and agile environment, and you’re excited by the chance to play a significant role
- All-In: Fully committed to excellence and team success
- Passionate: You must be excited about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals
Why Join Us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in an agile environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and believe that digital workplace transformation is a massive opportunity
What is working at MangoApps Like?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else