A modern work platform means a single source of truth for your desk and deskless employees alike, where everything they need is organized and easy to find. MangoApps was designed to unify your employee experience by combining intranet, communication, collaboration and training into one intuitive, mobile-accessible workspace.
Are you a part of the massive and an ever-increasing android community? Do you think the size of the device and challenge of space make your job even more fun? Do you absolutely love it when users install and like your app? We are looking for an experienced android native app developer to build powerful intranet and mobile team collaboration for enterprise users.
Android Product Developer Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Monitoring product reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating product updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each product version is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each product version is presentable and in perfect working order.
Android Product Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science with 2+yrs of relevant experience as an Android Developer.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Proficiency in Core Java, Kotlin
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, Design Patterns, and data structure.
- Strong knowledge of Android Eco system like emulators, different screen sizes, device orientation handling
- Working experience with APIs, JSON, GIT and third-party libraries will add an advantage.
- Working experience with following nice to have:
- Push notifications and firebase integration
- Live data and View models
- SQL Lite, Firebase, or Room database
- Knowledge of publishing product on Play Store / know about Play Store Guidelines
- Ability to understand existing code base and improve product performance
Why work with us
- We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
- Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
- MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
- A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World HRD Congress in 2019.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
- Accident Insurance for each employee.
- Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Thrive in a start-up mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.