Technical Account Managers (TAMs) at MangoApps are results-focused and key to our client’s success. TAMs are technical specialists that work collaboratively with customers and internal teams to strategically plan for successful implementations and help realize optimal performance and growth. An ideal candidate for this role is someone who enjoys creating, developing, and maintaining one-on-one relationships with our enterprise customers.
What you will do:
- Become an expert on the MangoApps platform driving the end-to-end implementation to meet the customer's technical and business requirements
- Serve as a primary technical point of contact for the customer, managing customer expectations and ensuring high-level customer satisfaction
- Bring in a customer-centric mindset, with an ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Drive user-level adoption of the platform throughout customer engagements to help maximize usage
- Participate in project-based, architectural, and design discussions to ensure solutions are optimal for customers
- Ensure timely response and resolution to technical and product-related incidents
- Own support escalations and investigate technical issues and coordinate with engineering and product teams to diagnose problems and take corrective actions for customers
- Conduct regular status calls and business reviews in collaboration with Customer Success Managers
- Assess the health of the account by identifying risks and preparing risk mitigation plans to avoid and minimize churn
- Proactively update customers about product enhancements, and upgrades and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for enabling our customers with sound product knowledge
- Conduct live training sessions for customers as needed
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience leading technical implementations and ongoing technical relationships requiring ownership and execution of complex, client-facing enterprise projects with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communication skills include active listening skills, understanding non-verbal signs (even over zoom! ) storytelling, and rapport building
- Strong customer orientation with an eagerness and ability to tune, tweak and improve a rapidly evolving client engagement process
- Ability to navigate, master, and evangelize an evolving software product ecosystem to our customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to manage multiple, complex, high-priority tasks, and situations across multiple accounts
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills with a sense of urgency toward the closure of escalations and open technical issues
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to work independently to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Ability to create training content and presentations for Product training sessions
- Ability to understand Cloud hosted SaaS-based enterprise products
- Located in the Greater Seattle area
Must-have Cultural Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a creative and agile environment, and you’re excited by the chance to play a significant role
- All-In: Fully committed to excellence and team success
- Passionate: You must be excited about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals
Why Join Us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in an agile environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and believe that digital workplace transformation is a massive opportunity
What is working at MangoApps Like?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
The MangoApps Team:
For over a decade, the small but powerful team at MangoApps has been dedicated to achieving our mission to help companies create a friction-free, empowered workplace, so every employee has an opportunity to produce extraordinary results. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals and do what it takes to achieve them while making sure that we take care of our health and mental well-being.
Our digital work hub product enables enterprise companies to empower and engage with their desk and frontline employees by giving them all the tools they need in a unified, intuitive interface. We have been recognized as a leader in the intranet and communication spaces by analysts like Gartner, IDC, and Forrester, and work with hundreds of high-profile clients such as the YMCA, TeamHealth, Pep Boys, and A.S. Watson Group. As digital work hubs continue to become a requirement for modern companies, we are well-positioned to grow quickly shortly, and the right candidate is someone with a can-do attitude that is ready to grow with us.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.