We build products for the enterprise communication and collaboration space, and we are scaling a big way! We are looking for a skilled React Native developer who will design and build multi-platform apps for Android and iOS using React Native. You will be responsible for architecting the native react applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is an intense and highly collaborative effort, so yes being a strong individual contributor and a strong team player are non-negotiable requirements for the role.
- Ability to take wireframes or designs and translate them into high quality user interfaces.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Experience with Firebase for In App / Push Notifications.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Working experience with tools such as GitHub.
- Experience to work in agile / scrum methodology
Skills, Qualification & Experience
- 2-5 years of experience building native applications on ios/android.
- Experience in building Android and iOS products with React Native framework.
- Should be well versed with Mobile Application Architecture & react native life cycle.
- 2-3 years of solid React Native experience, to include thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles.
- Experience with multithreading, memory management, and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Hands on and advanced skills working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle.
- Previous working experience with framework like Cocoapods.
- Must be able to integrate native code in react-native.
Why work with us
- We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
- Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
- MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
- A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World
HRD Congress in 2019.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
- We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
- Accident Insurance for each employee.