See the LinkedIn job posting here.
MangoApps is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Junior Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team. As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will work under the guidance of our Senior Designer to produce top-notch, creative, and high-quality work. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our products while working in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Design web pages, landing pages, and marketing sites
- Create marketing materials, including ads, newsletter images, social media graphics, white papers, case studies, brochures, and sales collateral
- Generate social media and event graphics, infographics, and gifs/videos
- Develop professional PowerPoint presentations
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all designs and pay strong attention to detail
- BA or BS Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in a Junior Graphic Design role or similar position (B2B experience preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, as well as presentation software
- Demonstrated experience designing engaging and user-friendly web pages
- Experience with video editing and animation is a plus
- Ability to translate technical content into compelling marketing collateral
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of best practices for web, print, and mobile design
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, prioritize tasks with competing deadlines, and maintain high-quality standards
- Please provide a link to a strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and previous work in marketing design
Must-have Cultural Attributes
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a creative and agile environment, and you’re excited by the chance to play a significant role
- All-In: Fully committed to excellence and team success
- Passionate: You must be excited about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals
Why Join Us?
- You are ready for your next challenge.
- You want to work in an agile environment where your contributions matter.
- You are passionate about technology and believe that digital workplace transformation is a massive opportunity.
What is working at MangoApps Like?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success.
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness.
- Teamwork is celebrated.
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else.
The MangoApps Team:
For over a decade, the small but powerful team at MangoApps has been dedicated to achieving our mission to help companies create a friction-free, empowered workplace, so every employee has an opportunity to produce extraordinary results. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals and do what it takes to achieve them while making sure that we take care of our health and mental well-being.
Our digital work hub product enables enterprise companies to empower and engage with their desk and frontline employees by giving them all the tools they need in a unified, intuitive interface. We have been recognized as a leader in the intranet and communication spaces by analysts like Gartner, IDC, and Forrester, and work with hundreds of high-profile clients such as the YMCA, TeamHealth, Pep Boys, and A.S. Watson Group. As digital work hubs continue to become a requirement for modern companies, we are well-positioned to grow quickly shortly, and the right candidate is someone with a can-do attitude that is ready to grow with us.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.