Overview of Release 12.5
We are constantly adding new features and experiences that you love and value; it’s one of our main pillars here at MangoApps. Our end of the year 2017 release is no different. It has some cool new capabilities, UX improvements and bug fixes.
- Key Features for Domain Administrators – This release adds the following new features for domain administrators:
- Ability to setup condition based short-cuts on user’s organization, business unit and other multiple choice custom fields
- Ability to setup more than one company branding based on user’s organization, business unit and other multiple choice custom fields
- Syncing of > 1500 group members with LDAP/AD
- MangoApps Web Features & UX Improvements – The web interface of MangoApps in this release gets the following key features:
- News feed gets a visual list of teams (projects, groups, departments) that can be used to filter and narrow the news feeds by selected teams
- A new ‘Quick Links’ widget that comes with 3 layout templates
- RSS Feeds widget is now available on company & team pages
- Misc UI/UX & other improvements like wiki table of content honours header hierarchy, opening of shortcuts without collapsing the sidebar etc.
- MangoApps web portal now translated in 30 Languages – MangoApps now comes auto-translated for users in 30 languages.
- Bug Fixes: Many of the reported issues from earlier version of MangoApps have been fixed.
- What’s Removed/Changed In This Release: Existing features that were removed or changed in this release
MangoApps Release 12.5 went live on all shared cloud customers on Dec 22nd 2017.