Software Fixes In 13.1 Release
This is the list of issues reported in earlier versions of MangoApps that have been fixed in this release
Web App Fixes:
- Active User Report: Last active column was missing in the active user report. This has now been added.
- Cancel Event Dialog: Ability to cancel the event from the event details dialog has been added.
- Posts Loading: Post module was leaving blank spots when you scroll down. Now the visible portion of the screen has posts displayed.
- Analytics Activities: The chat & messages activity was not getting plotted correctly. This has been fixed.
- User Profile: The profile fields & links are not responsive on small width device. This has been fixed.
- Integration Widgets: Clicking on items in the integration widgets like Mailchimp, Zendesk, Github etc was not opening the viewer. This has been fixed.
- News Feed: View all link went missing in Primary & Secondary tabs when Pinned tab was the first tab. This has been fixed.
- Content Statistics Report: Employee ID column was missing in the content statistics report. This has now been added.
- Invite User To Team: The confirmation dialog after the invite to a user in a team is successful was not being shown. This has been fixed.
- Reminder Pop Alignment: The reminder pop-ups were mis-aligned. This has been fixed.
- Multiple Selection Choices: For custom fields of type multiple choice (single selection, multiple selection) the default selection was incorrect. This has been fixed.
- Form Titles: Form titles with some characters was not showing up correctly. This has been fixed.
- News Feed Module Label: The news feed module label set by the domain admin was not getting reflected inside the team. This has been fixed.
- New Post Default Title: The new post default title now does not have the auto generated text. It instead just says “Enter the post title”.
- Office Locations Widget: The office location items on the widget were not clickable. This has been fixed.
- People Directory Scrolling: When filtering the people directory by location or department the pagination/scrolling did not work in some cases. This has been fixed.
- Job Title in Reports: Job title has been added to user activity and influencers report.
- Disabled Tracker/Form: When the tracker/form was disabled user was not shown an error when submitting via the form. This has been fixed.
- Registered Trademark Symbol: In some places in pages, posts, widgets the registered trade-mark symbol was not being shown correctly. This has been fixed.
- Duplicate Mention For User & Team: The issue of same mention being generated for a user & a team has been fixed.
- Download Folder: Downloading a folder in a public team by a non-member gave an error. This has been fixed.
- Email Address With Apostrophe: Inviting users with apostrophe character in the email address gave an error. This has been fixed.
Mobile App Fixes:
- Android App Launch Performance: Due to a software issue the launching of an android app on some devices was very slow. This has been fixed.
- Ideas links in Private Messages: When a idea link was shared in the private message, the link did not work. This has been fixed.
- Calendar: For events where RSVP is not enabled, the message you have not RSVP’ed was being shown. This has been fixed.
- File Sharing: When sharing a file with a colleague, the user look ahead search did not work. This has been fixed.
- All Teams Search: When searching all teams, results keep getting lost. This has been fixed.
- Landing Page in Team: The default landing page of a team was not being respected by the android app. This has been fixed.
- Ask a Question in Compose: In certain flows the ask a question option from compose disappears. This has been fixed.
- Embedded Form Issue: The form embedded in a post does not display on mobile. This has been fixed.
- CC of Team: On android adding a team to the CC list sometimes was throwing an error. This has been fixed.
- Shortcut Navigation Issue: On visiting the shortcut link in the primary navigation, the navigation / back option disappears. This has been fixed.
- Team Search Crash: Sometimes the app crashes on searching for teams. This has been fixed.