Software Fixes In This Release
This is the list of issues reported in earlier versions of MangoApps that have been fixed in this release
Web & Platform Fixes:
- Email for tasks: When a project is created from a template which has tasks, the task emails were going to incorrect users. This has been fixed.
- Posts on IE 11: Images inside a post were getting cut when the post was viewed on IE 11. This issue has been fixed.
- Video preview in posts: When clicking on the preview video thumbnail in feeds of a post no action happened. This now opens the post viewer.
- Hashtags in URL: If there is a # in a link or web URL then it was being considered as a hashtag. This has now been addressed.
- People names with trademark: In search results, people links having trademark icon in their names were not being rendered correctly. This is now fixed.
- Wikis in edit mode: Content missing in edit mode of the wiki but was being seen in view mode. This has now been addressed.
- Quizzes with quotes: Questions & answers with quotes were causing issues with results. This issue has been fixed.
- Events in french: Creating an event in french was failing due to special characters. This has now been addressed.
- Company landing page: At times the company’s landing page was getting automatically changed. This is now fixed
- Milestone: User wasn’t able to edit the milestone. This issue is now fixed.
- Influencers report: De-activated users were being counted when a team was mentioned. This has now been addressed.
- Approval of join request: In the approval of join request the checkbox to notify was automatically checked. This is now un-checked and the issue has been addressed.
- Images look darker: Images uploaded in a post sometimes looked darker than they actually are. This happened with CMYK images being converted to RGB. This has now been addressed.
- Advanced search dropdown UI: The advanced search dropdown was getting cut on the left side. This has now been addressed.
- Notifications dialog: At times the checkboxes were getting cut / not seen in the what’s important notification dialog. This has now been addressed.
- Rich text widgets: The rich text widget were getting collapsed in the edit mode of a page.This has now been addressed.
- Two factor authentication (2FA): On the 2FA page clicking the logo on the page was bypassing the authentication. This has been fixed.
- Emojis: Emoji look when the zoom level was lower or higher than 100% was distorted. This has now been addressed.
- Image sizes in post: Images in post on mobile were not getting rendered as per the cropped dimensions set for them on web. This has now been addressed.
- Wikis: The latest version of wiki was not being displayed after a change was made. This has been fixed.
- Images in feeds: The images posted in a feed disappearing from the feed list view when a comment is posted has been fixed.