Overview of Release 12.3
We are constantly adding new features and experiences that you love and value; it’s one of our main pillars here at MangoApps. Our October 2017 release is no different. It has something for everyone – cool new features, UX improvements, new APIs and bug fixes.
- Key Features for Domain Administrators – This release adds 3 key features & controls for domain administrators:
- Ability to get deeper insights with new admin reports
- Ability to Integrate MangoApps with existing employee scheduling system so employees can share work schedules
- Ability to use MangoApps as an oAuth 2.0 compliant SSO server
- MangoApps Web Features & UX Improvements – The web interface of MangoApps in this release gets following key features:
- A new module called “Employee Schedule” that enables communication and sharing of work shifts
- New team reports for team admins
- UI/UX improvements to RSS reader, edit image options, updated team post UI among other improvements.
- MangoApps iOS & Android Enhancements – iOS and Android clients now support:
- Multiple languages along with the ability to switch languages
- Ability to get a shareable link to items & content in them
- MangoApps Desktop & Mac Enhancements – In this release, Windows Desktop & Mac clients get:
- Updated team menu and team settings dialogs
- Ability to create new chat groups
- Performance and networking improvements
- New API Updates: We have added couple of new APIs related to team trackers & folders.
- Bug Fixes: All reported issues from earlier version of MangoApps have been fixed.
MangoApps Release 12.3 went live for all US shared cloud customers on Nov 10th (Friday) & for everyone else on Nov 15th (Wednesday), 2017.