Bug fixes in this release
Bugs that are fixed in this release
Web Bug Fixes
- Post: A post with video & podcast template with chinese characters was adding unwanted code at the bottom of the page This issue has been fixed.
- Post: Draft posts created by post assistant with acknowledgement required was failing to open in draft mode. This issue has been fixed.
- Post: Domain admin had turned-off comments on all posts, but users were still able to put a comment on them from news feed. This issue has been fixed.
- Post: Team draft posts links when shared for review with CC teams resulted in a error to view. This issue has been fixed.
- Profile: When the skill field was made readonly by the admin, users were still able to edit their skills field on their profile. This issue has been fixed.
Mobile Bug Fixes
- PIN: On android app, at times the keyboard was not showing when user asked to enter their 4 digit pin. This has been fixed.
- Chat: In iOS app, when the screen is locked navigating to the chat window from push notification was causing future sent messages to fail. This has been fixed.
- Chat: Ability for any user to reply back to a chat message even though the admin has setup to allow only domain & team admins to send a message. This has been fixed.
- Files: Recently viewed tab was not getting auto-refreshed after the file was viewed. This has been fixed.
- Profile: An additional screen/step was shown when you edit your profile from mobile. This has been fixed.
Messenger Bug Fixes
- File: Restoring a file from trash-can, sync history used to show the file was downloaded. This has been corrected.