Google Analytics shows MangoApps usage data visually through graphs, charts, and tables. There are over 200 pages from your MangoApps domain that are tracked by Google Analaytics. Both user portal pages and admin portal pages are well represented. Please read through the FAQ below to answer questions about Google Analytics integration including:
- How do I set up Google Analytics in MangoApps?
- What are examples of MangoApps usage data that can I see?
How do I set up Google Analytics in MangoApps?
The first requirement to set up Google Analytics is that you log in as a MangoApps Domain Administrator. Then from the Admin portal:
- From the Admin Portal choose “Integration” from the left navigation to select “Google Analytics” from the secondary navigation.
- If you do not yet have a Google Analytics ID, click the “Get an ID” link.
- Fill in the box with your Google Analytics ID and click the “Save” button.
What are examples of MangoApps usage data that can I see?
These are few screenshots which shows the MangoApps traffic captured by Google Analytics.
Visitors traffic (old/new)