Intranet admins can now make any company post as a site-wide banner for upto 24 hrs. The site-wide banner will be visible to all network users.
After 24 hrs, the banner will be automatically removed but the company post will remain intact.
The feature in the post helps get more views and engagement on the post, as the story will be visible as a banner when the user logs into MangoApps
Below are the steps to share a Company Post as a Story
- Click on the Global Compose action
- Select the Post option to create a post
- Select the radio-button – Everyone to share the Company Post
- Click on the Advanced Setting > Mark this post as a story
- Select the post banner ground and Text color for the post
- A post that’s published as a story will be automatically made a site-wide banner for upto 24 hrs. The site-wide banner will be visible to all network users. After 24 hrs, the banner will be automatically removed but the post will remain intact. Most recently published story post will replace any existing story as a site-wide banner.
Benefits of sharing a post as a story
a. Significantly increase engagement of company posts
b. Celebrate business milestones and new announcements
c. Give previews of new products and upcoming projects
d. Promote fresh & time-sensitive content
e. Not worry about what’s the best time in the day to make a company post as they remain visible on top for 24 hrs