Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”.
The integration will allow users to receive feeds into their MangoApps dashboard or company/team(department/groups/projects) pages.
Here are the steps necessary to add the Twitter feeds.
Setup instructions to follow on MangoApps side
A Twitter widget can be added on user dashboard company pages or teams (projects/department/groups) pages. Please note that the widget on company or team pages can only be added by company admin and team admin respectively.
- From your Dashboard or Company pages or Team pages, click on “Customize” to add the widget.
- Select the widget “External Source Integration” widget under Integration category.
- Paste the iframe code copied from your Twitter account to the “External Source Integration”.
- Refer the following steps to generate the iframe code for your Twitter account.
Setup instructions to follow on Twitter side:
- Open www.twitter.com in your web-browser and login using your credentials.
- Click on settings.
- Under Settings, click on widgets and “Create new” widget.
- After creating Twitter widget in your Twitter account, copy the iframe code from Twitter and paste it to “External Source Integration” widget in MangoApps.
- You will now be able to view Twitter feeds on your dashboard or team/company pages.
- Please note: It takes few minutes for Twitter feeds to appear on the “External Source Integration” widget.
Following video illustrates the above steps: