Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”.
The integration will allow users to receive feeds into their MangoApps dashboard or company/team(department/groups/projects) pages.
Here are the steps necessary to add the Twitter feeds.
Setup instructions to follow on MangoApps side
A Twitter widget can be added on user dashboard company pages or teams (projects/department/groups) pages. Please note that the widget on company or team pages can only be added by company admin and team admin respectively.
- From your Dashboard or Company pages or Team pages, click on “Customize” to add the widget.
- Select the widget “Twitter Embed” widget under the Integration category.
- Paste the iframe code copied from your Twitter account to the “Twitter Embed”.
- Refer the following steps to generate the iframe code for your Twitter account.
Setup instructions to follow on Twitter side:
- Open www.twitter.com in your web-browser and login using your credentials.
- Click on settings.
- Under Settings, click on widgets and “Create new” widget.
- After creating the “Twitter widget” in your Twitter account, copy the iframe code from Twitter and paste it to “Twitter Embed” widget in MangoApps.
- You will now be able to view Twitter feeds on your dashboard or team/company pages.
- Please note: It takes few minutes for Twitter feeds to appear on the “Twitter Embed” widget.
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Enter the URL of the timeline or Moment you’d like to embed.
- Customize the design by specifying the height, theme (light or dark), and link color to match your MangoApps.
- Copy and paste the code into the “Twitter Embed” widget in your MangoApps wherever you would like the timeline to appear.