MangoApps integration with SecureAuth lets your users log into MangoApps with the same credentials that they use to log into other cloud-based apps.
These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality between SecureAuth and MangoApps;
1. Login to MangoApps and navigate to the admin portal then click on Integration -> Single Sign-on -> SAML
2. Click on the check box “Allow SAML based federated login for the domain?”, select SecureAuth from the list of providers and enter the values stated below from your identity provider i.e. SecureAuth in this case.
3. To use SecureAuth to log in to your MangoApps instance, you need the following components:
- Identity Provider Issuer: Value for Issuer URL (ie. https://secureauth.yourcompany.com ). This value must be the same within the SecureAuth Post Authentication Tab under “WsFed/SAML Issuer”
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL: SecureAuth IdP realm as the endpoint for authentication (ie. https://secureauth.yourcompany.com/secureauth1/sec ureauth.aspx). This is the URL that MangoApps will invoke to re-direct users to your identity provider. Note that our Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL is https://yourdomainname.mangoapps.com/saml/consume. This will be entered into the SecureAuth Post Authentication Tab under “SAML Consumer URL”
- Remote Logout URL: Type in the URL you would like your users to be redirected to upon logout. This will often be a SecureAuth portal page.
- X.509 Certificate: Open the base-64 formatted public key of your signing assertion in a text editor, copy, and paste the value into this field.
4. Once you have entered the above values in the appropriate fields, click “Save”. This will confirm SSO for all network users on your MangoApps domain.
With the configuration complete, SecureAuth and MangoApps should be connected through SAML!