How do I start translating MangoApps into another language?
To start translating MangoApps:
- From the top-right corner of the MangoApps web client choose “Help Center”
- Then click on “Help Translate MangoApps”.
- From the “Select your language” dialog box that appears, choose the language that you will be translating to then click the “Start Translating” button.
- On every page, underlined phrases will appear. Red underlines means that those phrases need translating. Green underlines means that those phrases can be edited but already have a translation.
- To translate an underlined phrase, right click on the phrase and enter the translation for your language.
- The result will be that the translated phrase will appear in place of the English phrase and be underlined in green.
- IF YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE you can vote down your change to revert to the original phrase by clicking the thumbs-down icon. Also, if you have a better translation, you can vote down the current and vote your translation up (thumbs-up icon).
- You can repeat these steps until all the phrases that need translation have green underlines.
- Stop translating at any time by clicking the “Stop Translating” button towards the top-middle of the screen.
- Other users that change their language setting to the language you’ve begun translating will see the changes you’ve made.
(Visited 1,671 times, 2 visits today)