MangoApps user would like to hide an unwanted feed sometimes because they do not wish to be a part of the conversation happening around those feeds and have nothing to share.
Hide a feed short video tutorial
To hide a feed, change the Feeds filter from “Unread” to “My Feeds”
Then click on the more option and select “Hide Feed”. You cannot hide Feeds that you have created.
The user will be presented with 3 options
- Hide this feed – Only that particular feed will be hidden
- Hide feeds from “Particular user” – All the feeds from that particular user will be hidden
- Hide from “Team Name” – All the feed from that particular team will be hidden
Sometimes, a user might want to unhide the feeds which he has hidden in the past. All the hidden feeds can be accessed from Your Profile Pic on the Top right > Change my settings
Then select “Inbox” and click “Hidden News Feeds”
Select the desired Tab and click “Add to My Feeds” and the feed will be restored to the original place.
- Specific Feeds – One specific feed hidden
- People – Feeds hidden from specific people
- Groups – Feeds hidden from specific groups
- Opportunities – Feeds hidden from specific Opportunities
- Apps – Feeds hidden from specific apps