Here is the list of items in our November 2017 release. This release is a bit smaller than other recent MangoApps releases but still has plenty of enhancements, UX improvements and bug fixes that I think you will find useful.
Enhancements for Domain Administrators: This release adds the following key enhancements for the domain administrators:
- Advanced configuration settings for all SAML providers
- New notification control options
- New admin setting to enable URL shortener
- Ability to enforce different time-periods for Touch ID based access
Web Enhancements & UX Improvements: The web interface of MangoApps in this release gets following key features:
- External page links in company menu at any level
- New settings to control who can share new updates, ask questions and conduct polls
- Surveys enhanced to have mandatory questions
- Other improvements including improved cropping, copy/paste of content from microsoft word
iOS & Android Enhancements: MangoApps iOS and Android clients now support:
- Touch ID support to unlock/access
- Ability to pin teams and get quick access to them
- Misc UI/UX improvements like news feed loading and external pages in company
Desktop & Mac Enhancements – In this release, MangoApps Windows Desktop & Mac clients get:
- New chat group settings to add/remove admins, members and control member list visibility
- Ability to paste image directly from clipboard into the chat box
- Notification toaster improvements like keeping the toaster open until you close it
- Other misc improvements like blinking of chat icon on new message
Bug Fixes: All reported issues on the earlier versions of MangoApps have been fixed.
MangoApps Release 12.4 goes live for US shared cloud customers on Nov 30th (Thursday) & for everyone else on Dec 5th (Tuesday), 2017. To read more details on these highlights along with detailed screenshots, please click here.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We would love to hear your feedback.
– Luke Walton