The Opportunities Module Makeover
In this version of MangoApps, the opportunities modules has new capabilities and improvements have been made to the UI/UX.
The opportunities module that integrates with Salesforce, SugarCRM, and Seibel has undergone a makeover with new capabilities and an updated UI/UX experience designed to give your users more options with the opportunities module in MangoApps.
- Dedicated page for each opportunity with opportunity details, team and client details, and an integrated wall to communicate with opportunity members.
- Ability to switch quickly to another opportunity directly from the details page of an opportunity.
- The following new widgets are available on your dashboard and RHS widgets panel for quick access to your opportunity list:
- Recently Active Opportunities
- My Pinned Opportunities
- Improved member management to give or remove access to users to view and update opportunity details.
- In your opportunity lists you now have the ability to customize the view to show the columns that are more relevant to your needs.
- From this release you can now assign your opportunities into different categories for better organization to meet your requirements.
- New custom filters are now available to narrow down the opportunities by showing only the ones where you are the driver or showing the ones that are marked as immediate.
- Opportunity owner now has the ability to add advanced functionality to an opportunity using the module manager. Advanced functionality, like opportunity pages, opportunity tasks, opportunity trackers, etc., are available to do more than just capture opportunity details.
- Ability to post a reply via email or to forward an email directly to your opportunity details page.