Patch 13.1.2 Release Items (NEW!)
These are enhancements & fixes as a patch release on top of 13.1.1. This patch release goes live for US & Australia shared cloud customers on Jan 10th.
Birthday & People Widget Enhancements
- The ‘Upcoming Birthdays’ widget has been enhancement to give additional control over the birthdays that get seen. A new display range property has been added with options of
- Show X upcoming birthdays (where X is a count from 1 to 99)
- Show upcoming birthdays in the next X days (where X is a the number of days up-to a max of 999)t.
- The ‘People Widget Work Anniversaries’ type has been enhancement to give additional control over the work anniversaries that get seen. A new display range property has been added with options of
- Show X work anniversaries (where X is a count from 1 to 99)
- Show upcoming work anniversaries in the next X days (where X is a the number of days up-to a max of 999)
- All users whose birthday or work anniversary meets the ‘display range’ property will be included in the list
- The above enhancements are available to both network admin & network users
Team Recommendations Enhancement
- Domain admins have now gotten the ability to add additional steps to the ‘Getting Started Wizard’ with the new step type being ‘Team Recommendations’
- Add a new step of team recommendation type gives a network admin ability to recommended more teams based on different criteria to users.
Custom Apps Support Added to iFrame Widget
- iFrame embed widget now has a new option to integrate a Custom App into it.
- Select from a list of custom apps integrated out-of-the-box. In this release the new custom app added is ‘STAR’ application. Learn more about STAR
- The integration with STAR requires you to specify the folder from where the data will be available. The integration provides the UI and data without the user having to re-login into the custom application.
- You can use MangoApps file upload APIs to post new files into the folder and the integration will automatically use the latest file/data
- Admins can setup & publish this widget like any other widget to make the integration available to all users
- The custom apps integration is support on both web portal and the mobile app
- If you would like to have a new custom app (with SSO integrated) into this widget please get in touch with your CSM.
Bug Fixes in this patch release
- Category filter on groups is not remembered: When the view of the groups module page was changed from grid <-> list, the selected group category value got removed and it defaulted back to all categories option. This is now fixed with the selected category remembered when the grid/list view is changed.
- People -> work anniversaries widget not showing the tenure correctly: This has been fixed to not show people with < 1 year of work experience.