5 New Improvements For Domain Admins
List of improvements for the domain admins to make it easier to administer your community
Enterprise apps widget give 1-click SSO access to systems
- If you company is using Okta or OneLogin as the SSO provider, then ‘My Enterprise Apps’ widget can be used to show the Okta & OneLogin provisioned apps directly on user’s dashboard in MangoApps. This will give your employees 1-click SSO access to your existing enterprise apps that are authenticated by Okta/OneLogin directly from Mango Apps dashboard.
- This widget also supports 1-click access to all enterprise apps that are configured to use MangoApps as the SSO provider.
- The apps listed in this widget can be shown in list view or a grid view
Posts email digest to improve engagement
- A new email digest that includes company & team posts has been added
- This digest can be scheduled for all users to go
- Max of 5 company posts & 5 team posts will be included in the email digest
- Guest users in a team will also receive this post email digest with new posts in their team
Tracking engagement with email notifications
- Opening an email now will be recorded as user engagement from this release.
- View counts for the following content types will now show the users who have opened the email
User display name control
- Ability to control the format of display name for all users is now available for domain admins
- Two options available for display name are
- First name & Last name
- Nickname & Last name
- All employee names on the user portal, mobile apps & desktop apps will be as per the format set by the domain admin
On page help links for all modules and features
- Domain admin now has access to help via the help link on all the admin portal pages
- The help link will open the admin guide article which will provide help about the features & settings on that specific page