MangoApps + Office 365: Integrated & Better Together
Integrating MangoApps with Office 365 makes viewing of office documents seamless and editing/co-editing in the browser or iPad super easy. The integration comes with an experience your employees will love and security your IT will approve.
Employees get a seamless document viewing, editing and co-editing experience on the intranet and in teams with MangoApps + Office 365 integration. This integration gives you the power of Microsoft’s office productivity tools directly inside MangoApps modern intranet & collaboration platform making workplace collaboration easy & efficient.
The 3 ways you can use MangoApps + Office 365 integration are:
- View office documents on your intranet & teams directly in the web browser:
- One-click view directly into office online: With our seamless Office 365 integration, you can view any word, powerpoint and xls file stored in MangoApps directly in Office 365 online. There is no user login into office 365 required and no new licenses to buy.
- No formatting issues. No download required: With this integration all office files stored in MangoApps can be viewed in the browser without any formatting lose and without downloading the file.
- View, search content in excel files online: Microsoft excel files can be viewed directly online in the browser now and the content in specific cells can be searched from view mode in MangoApps without ever downloading the file or opening Excel.
- Create, edit or co-edit office documents on your intranet & teams using Office 365 online:
- Easy create, edit and co-edit: With our seamless Office 365 integration, you can create, edit and co-edit word, powerpoint and xls files directly in MangoApps. MangoApps automatically takes care of file locking and version management under the hoods making creating, editing and co-editing office documents in MangoApps seamless for your employees. Even project and group guest users who have permissions can create, edit and co-edit files can use this integration to work with office documents directly in MangoApps. To edit or co-edit a office document in your browser requires a Microsoft Office 365 business account or higher.
- Robust access history / reporting: With an end-to-end access history on all files stored in MangoApps, IT teams can track all user activities done on a file or folder.
- Using MangoApps for iPad client edit office documents in Office 365 online:
- Edit from mobile: With our seamless Office 365 integration, you can edit any word, powerpoint or excel file from within the MangoApps iPad client and share within your company, department or team directly from your mobile.
Here is a short video demonstrating how it works: