Introducing Anonymous Surveys
Anonymous surveys let employees express how they feel about their work, team and company. Take action on the feedback you receive to show you care and make your employees more engaged.
In a perfect world, you wouldn’t need anonymity when you collect feedback from employees and everyone would be comfortable saying what’s really on their mind. Unfortunately though, this isn’t the reality. Anonymous surveys are a great tool on a secure platform for employees to share what’s on their mind.
How do anonymous surveys work?
- Your domain admin needs to ensure that the setting “allow creation of anonymous surveys” is turned ON for your network
- Now as part of creating a survey, you can check the “allow users to answer anonymously” setting before publishing the survey
- Once an anonymous survey is published, the user who takes the survey is told that the survey is anonymous and their personal identifiable information will not be collected, included or associated with their responses. This ensures that no one (not even the admin) can match the responses with the user who submitted them.
- All responses submitted by users are available in the survey insights to the creator and admins, but the users who submitted them are not associated with the responses
- Anonymous surveys can be taken by users on any platforms – web, mobile or desktop
- Like other surveys, anonymous surveys can also be cloned to create similar surveys at anytime