Access Tracking types can be found on the File Details page with the “Tracking” sub-tab enabled as in the image below.
The possible Access Tracking Types and their meanings are:
- Uploaded – A user has created a new version or edited an existing version and put that version into the MangoApps Document Cloud.
- Downloaded – A user has retrieved a version of the document from the MangoApps Document Cloud and saved it to their local computer.
- Viewed – A user has looked at a version of the document in the MangoApps Document Cloud.
- Restored – An owner or editor has restored a previous version to be the current version.
- Shared – A user has shared this file.
- Share Permissions – If files permission has changed for a user
- Checked In – The file has been uploaded by a user after checking out
- Checked Out – The file has been downloaded by a user to check out
- approval workflow – Initiate Document Approval has been activated.
- Moved – Files which have been moved from one location to another
- Public Shared – Files which have been shared publicly.
(Visited 192 times, 1 visits today)