First impressions count; we all know this. Perhaps in person, your charm and use of language can camouflage your faults, but in the online world your first impression is made with your face – your profile picture
Below are the steps to update your MangoApps Profile picture on different platforms-
- click on the arrow next to your name on the top right and select “View my Profile”
- move your mouse cursor on the top of the image area and “change Photo” option will be shown
- Once selected, you can navigate to the image already saved on the computer and upload the same.
MangoApps for Windows-
- click on image area on the top right of MangoApps for windows and select “My Profile”
- The “info” window will populate showing the existing image or a blank space for the image. You get a camera icon when moving the mouse cursor over that area.
- Once clicked, you can select the image saved on your computer and upload the same to MangoApps as your profile picture.
MangoApps for Mac-
- click on image area on the top right of MangoApps for Mac and select “View Profile”
- The “Info” window will open. Click on the camera icon to select the image saved on the Mac to upload
- Go to the left navigation bar and click the on your name
- click on the small Camera icon to pick and upload an image.
- Navigate to left navigation and click on your name.
- click on the small camera icon to either click a picture to upload or select an existing one.