Administrators can export domain data in XML format from the admin portal under compliance. The following summarizes each XML element available in the export.
- Network general configuration – This contains all Basic Configuration, Invite Settings & branding.
- Network timesheet configuration – This contains all the timesheet settings configured on the admin portal under domain -> Timesheets
- Network general settings – Provides information such as billing date & storage type
- Network security configuration – Provides settings for certain items configured in security such as access from desktop, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry & Android and also the IP ranges configured under browser access.
- Network products – Provides information such as plan, price, storage, date of activation, etc. for certain modules like MangoTalk, Files, Tasks, Projects, Ideas & Events
- Colleagues – Provides a list of all colleagues along with some information from the profile like email, phone, fax, followers, etc.
- Projects – Provides information on the members, activity steams/feeds and settings made in the project. This does not includes information such as trackers & pages or third party integration settings.
- Project templates – Provides the settings configured in the template along with activity steams, members, etc.
- Groups – Provides information on the members, activity streams/feeds and settings made in the group. This does not include information such as tracker & pages or third party integration settings.
- Private chats – These are arranged based on dates along with the user details and the conversations (guessing all private chats of all active/suspended users including network and guest is included here)
- Milestones – Provides details on the milestones including the tasks and responsible person, dates associated
- Events – Provides detailed information on the type of event, date, time, venue, etc.
- Ideas – Provide detailed information on the ideas posted on the network along with comments
- Status updates – List all the status updates posted by network users.
- Direct messages – Provides all private messages shared amongst network users.
- Tags – These are tags created anywhere across the network
- Time logs – Provides all the time sheet entries made on the domain by all the network admins.
Click here to get the full tree-based hierarchical representation of the XML export.