For unattended installation of MangoApps for Windows, use the .MSI (Windows Installer) version of the setup package. You can download the installation file from the Downloads page.
- You must be logged in with local administrative rights since it installs to the users Program Files directory.
- No previous version of MangoApps for Windows desktop is already installed. If a previous version exists, please uninstall it followed by a machine re-start for clean-up.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 Client Profile or above is installed on the target machines https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=40773
- Microsoft Visual studio tools for Office Runtime 2010 is installed on the target machines https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=158917
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable is installed on the target machines https://download.microsoft.com/download/1/6/B/16B06F60-3B20-4FF2-B699-5E9B7962F9AE/VSU_4/vcredist_x86.exe
- Use the 32 bit msi to install on machines with 32 bit OS and the 64 bit msi to install on the 64 bit OS machines.
Methods of Installation
1. Unattended Installation (Local, Silent mode)
Read more about unattended installation here: https://goo.gl/X8M3X0
Specify installation arguments in a command line window
1. Open a command line window.
2. Enter the following command:
msiexec.exe /i mangoappsforwindows.msi/q
3. Specify command line arguments as parameter=value pairs.
msiexec.exe /i mangoappsforwindows.msi argument=value
*Assuming the current directory is where the mangoappsforwindows.msi file is located. Otherwise, you should use the actual full path to the setup package. See the examples below.
msiexec /i c:\downloads\mangoappsforwindows.msi /q
msiexec /i \\server\pub_install\ mangoappsforwindows.msi /q
Refer this for more parameters https://goo.gl/P9D0tf
2. Push Installation (Remote, Silent mode)
Command-line push installation (silent mode) of MangoApps for Windows to remote computers over the network can be done using the psexec.exe utility.
You will need the PsExec utility to perform this type of remote installation. PsExec is part of PsTools available from https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx free of charge.
To install MangoApps for Windows on a remote computer using the PsExec utility, use the following shell command:
psexec \\COMPUTER -u UserID -p PWD msiexec /i \\SERVER\share\ltsetup.msi /q
COMPUTER – remote computer name (UNC, DNS name, IP address)
UserID – remote user name (must have administrative privileges)
PWD – remote user password
\\SERVER\share\mangoappsforwindows.msi – absolute UNC path to the MSI setup package. If the remote computer has a network drive mapped to a shared folder on the file server, you can use it instead (e.g. S:\pub_install\mangoappsforwindows.msi)