MangoApps for Windows is a single app that integrates Messenger, Outlook and Office Plugins into one unit and combines it with the secure, robust document management and collaborative power of MangoApps.
This article is intended to answer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) related to the MangoApps for Windows Outlook Plugin. By the end of the article you’ll have answered:
- What is MangoApps for Outlook?
- What are the system requirements for MangoApps for Outlook?
- How do I connect to MangoApps?
- How does the plugin help sharing files to MangoApps?
- How can I troubleshoot problems with the MangoApps for Office Plugin in Outlook?
- What can I do if the MangoApps for Outlook plugin no longer shows in Outlook?
Table Of Contents
- 1 What is MangoApps for Outlook?
- 2 What are the system requirements for MangoApps for Outlook?
- 3 How do I connect to MangoApps?
- 4 How does the plugin help sharing files to MangoApps?
- 5 How can I troubleshoot problems with the MangoApps for Windows Plugin in Outlook 2013?
- 6 What can I do if the MangoApps for Outlook plugin no longer shows in Outlook 2010?
What is MangoApps for Outlook?
MangoApps for Windows Outlook plugin gives you an easy way to store and share attachments to your Outlook Emails. Find any document in MangoApps and attach it directly to your email. Or, for any document in MangoApps, include just the link to the document in your email to reduce the overhead of upload time and email storage requirements.
What are the system requirements for MangoApps for Outlook?
Any Microsoft Windows operating system (Windows XP or later) and Microsoft Outlook 2010 or later(2013 and 2016).
How do I connect to MangoApps?
- Login to your MangoApps for Windows Account
- Click on the Configuration Settings Gear
- Click on Preferences -> Outlook & Office Plugin
- Enable MangoApps Plugin in Outlook
Note: MangoApps plugin by default is enabled in MangoApps for Windows client
Disabling MangoApps for Windows on Outlook
In MangoApps for Windows Preferences, click on “Outlook & Office” and simply uncheck “Enable MangoApps plugin in Outlook” & confirm setting by clicking “Ok”
How does the plugin help sharing files to MangoApps?
When emails have attachments, MangoApps for Outlook checks for the attachment to be present in MangoApps. If it’s not at the current level, you will be prompted to add it to MangoApps, Please go through below video to know more.
Choosing “Yes” affords you the opportunity to change the level at which the file will be saved. You can also choose to replace the attached file with a link in the Email to reduce the size of the email that you’re sending.
How can I troubleshoot problems with the MangoApps for Windows Plugin in Outlook 2013?
There are a couple steps that you can run through to troubleshoot issues you’re having with the installation of MangoApps for Outlook.
- Make sure the latest version is installed. You can download the most current version from: the MangoApps Download Page.
- Verify that the plugin is enabled in Microsoft Outlook. Choose the “File” -> “Options” menu in Microsoft Outlook. Then choose “Add-Ins” on the left and click the “Go” button which “COM Add-ins” option chosen.
What can I do if the MangoApps for Outlook plugin no longer shows in Outlook 2010?
What to Check:
If the steps above do not resolve your issue, please contact MangoApps support and provide as much detail as possible such as:
- What has changed since the last time MangoApps for Outlook worked? (i.e. Upgraded Outlook, Upgraded Windows, Installed other Outlook Plugins)
- What version of Outlook and Windows do you have?
- Are you getting any errors when Outlook launches?
- Do you have Google Calendar Synch installed?
Applies to: kb03XX,MFO, MangoApps for Office, 2010, 2013, 2016, plugin