The network user may want to turn-off notification for certain modules, which are not as relevant to his/her daily activity in MangoApps. This can be accomplished by moving the module to “Secondary Feed” and then “Disabling the Secondary Feed notification”. Please see below for the detailed steps.
Steps to move feeds from a module, for which you don’t want to receive push notifications:
1. Click on “Gear/Setting” button under “User Portal”.
2. Go to “Configure your news feed filter”.
3. Drag and drop the module(s) to the “Secondary News Feeds”.
Steps to follow to disable notification for “Secondary Feeds”:
1. Once you are done with moving the module(s) to the “Secondary Feeds”, click on “Change my Settings” under “Network Portal”.
2. Navigate to “Notifications > In-app”.
3. Select (a). Secondary feed notifications “Don’t notify in real time and automatically mark new notifications as read” or (b). Secondary feed notifications “Don’t notify in real time but keep the new notifications as un-read”.
4. If you select (a) The user will not be notified for any changes made to the module and the notification will be marked as read, if you select (b) then the user will not be notified for any changes made to module and the notification will be marked un-read.
Please note that this will disable notification for all the modules that are part of secondary feeds.