When a user successfully logs into MangoApps for the first time, they are presented with a set of steps to get started with MangoApps. As a domain admin, you can customize this getting started experience for your domain user here.
Domain admins can now ‘configure‘ and ‘sequence‘ the steps users go thru’ on their first login into MangoApps.
Navigate to Admin > Domain > Getting Started and enable, configure and re-order the Getting Started steps as per your portal’s requirement:
Following are the pre-shipped steps which the domain admin can enable/disable and re-order,
- Introduction Video – Allows admin to the ability to upload the introduction video that communicates the welcome onboarding message to the portal.
- Change password – Allows users to change the default system password.
- Profile – Overview – User can update the profile overview such as photo, First Name, Last Name, Location, Employee ID, Date of Joining etc under this section
- Profile – About me – This section will allow users to update details of the user such as – Alias Name, Skills, Expertise etc.
- Locale – Users can configure their Local setting such as Default Date Format, Time Format, Time Zone & Language of Choice based on the location where the employee operates in.
- Team Recommendations – Users can join the recommended teams in the portal and the Recommended team listing can be configured from the admin portal.
- Notifications – Users can configure their personal notification setting on Web, Desktop App, Mobile App & Email.
- Invite – Users can invite their colleagues to the portal.
- Domain admins can also add new custom steps to the getting started the wizard. A custom section can be of the following 3 types:
Rick Text Content
Note that for each step you can set the following properties:
- Short Title
Also, the admin has the ability to preview the getting started experience for different user types prior to saving it