All the Outgoing Email Notifications from MangoApps are sent from “firstname.lastname@example.org” thus this email address needs to be configured under the Outlook configuration for the emails to fall in the Focussed Inbox
Below are the 2 configurations that can be done on the Outlook for this
A. Use the UI to create a transport rule to direct email messages to the Focused view for all your users
1. Go to Admin centers > Exchange.
2. In the Exchange admin center (EAC), navigate to mail flow > Rules. Click EAC Add icon and then choose Create a new rule.
3. After you’re done creating the new rule, click save to start the rule.
The following image shows an example where all messages with the subject “Human Resources” are to be delivered to the Focused Inbox.
B. Use PowerShell to create a transport rule to direct email messages to the Focused view for all your users
1. Connect to Exchange Online using remote PowerShell
2. You need to be assigned permissions before you can perform this procedure or procedures. To see what permissions you need, see the “Transport rules” entry in Messaging policy and compliance permissions.
3. Run the following command to allow all messages from “Human Resources,” for example, to be delivered to the Focused Inbox.
New-TransportRule -Name <name_of_the_rule> -SubjectContainsWords “Human Resources” -SetHeaderName “X-MS-Exchange-Organization-BypassFocusedInbox” -SetHeaderValue “true”
> In this example, both “X-MS-Exchange-Organization-BypassFocusedInbox” and “true” is case sensitive. > Focused inbox will honor the X-header that bypasses clutter, so if you use this setting in Clutter, it will also be used in Focused Inbox.
For detailed syntax and parameter information, see [New-TransportRule](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=830194).
For more details, refer link