Connect MangoApps to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier let’s you connect MangoApps with 1,000+ apps like Gmail, OneNote, WordPress, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Slack and more. In just a few minutes (and no coding skills required!) you can set up Zaps (automations) that turn MangoApps into your team’s central command. Bring calendar events, google docs, or new event details straight into MangoApps. or automatically create a task in MangoApps when you star a email or a slack message.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect MangoApps to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier or create a new account.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “MangoApps”
- Use your credentials to connect your MangoApps account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with MangoApps and Zapier.
Please note: The MangoApps – Zapier Integration with be available to public by Nov 30, 2018