MangoApps integration with OneLogin lets your users log into MangoApps with the same credentials that they use to log into other cloud-based apps.
These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality between OneLogin and MangoApps;
1. Login to MangoApps and navigate to the admin portal then click on Integration -> Single Sign-on -> SAML
2. Click on the check box “Allow SAML based federated login for the domain?”, select OneLogin from the list of providers and enter the values stated below from your identity provider i.e. OneLogin in this case.
3. Enter the Issuer URL form OneLogin. This is the URL from where all SAML requests have to be issued in order to be trusted by MangoApps. Your Identity Provider should give you this URL. SAML requests from other URLs will be not be trusted and hence ignored.
4 Get SAML 2.0 Endpoint. This is the URL that MangoApps will invoke to re-direct users to your identity provider. Note that our Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL is https://domainname.mangoapps.com/saml/consume
5. Get SLO Endpoint. This is the URL that MangoApps will redirect your users to after they log out.
6. Get X.509 Certificate SHA1-Fingerprint. The x509 certificate for authenticating you Identity Provider. Obtain this from OneLogin.
7. Click “Save”. This will confirm SSO for all network users on your MangoApps domain.
With the configuration complete, OneLogin and MangoApps should be connected through SAML!