MangoApps integration with Okta lets your users log into MangoApps with the same credentials that they use to log into other cloud-based apps.
These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality between Okta and MangoApps;
1. Login to MangoApps and navigate to the admin portal then click on Integration -> Single Sign-on -> SAML
2. Click on the check box “Allow SAML based federated login for the domain?”, select Okta from the list of providers and enter the values stated below from your identity provider i.e. Okta in this case.
3. Get Issuer URL. This is the URL from where all SAML requests have to be issued in order to be trusted by MangoApps. Your Identity Provider should give you this URL. SAML requests from other URLs will be not be trusted and hence ignored.
4. Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL:
5. Remote Logout URL: Remote logout URL for Okta is the same values as for “Identity Provider Issuer”
6. X.509 Certificate
7. Click “Save”. This will confirm SSO for all network users on your MangoApps domain.
With the configuration complete, Okta and MangoApps should be connected through SAML!
Okta integration for Private Cloud or On-Premise
The following video will guide you through the setup process in a private cloud/On-Premise setup environments.
Note: It’s important to remember the URL needed is (domain)/saml/consume
Okta integration for Shared Cloud
The following video will guide you through the setup process in a Shared cloud setup environment.