MangoApps integration with Ilantus lets your users log into MangoApps with the same credentials that they use to log into other cloud-based apps.
These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality between Ilantus and MangoApps;
1. Login to MangoApps and navigate to the admin portal then click on Integration -> Single Sign-on -> SAML
2. Click on the check box “Allow SAML based federated login for the domain?”, select Ilantus from the list of providers and enter the values stated below from your identity provider i.e. Ilantus in this case.
3. Get Issuer URL. This is the URL from where all SAML requests have to be issued in order to be trusted by MangoApps. Your Identity Provider should give you this URL. SAML requests from other URLs will be not be trusted and hence ignored.
4. Get SAML 2.0 Endpoint. This value can be found in the Identity Provider metadata which can be downloaded from Sign on Express admin console. Once downloaded, open the .xml file on your browser and locate ‘SingleSignonService’ URL. This is the URL that MangoApps will invoke to re-direct users to your identity provider. Note that our Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL is https://domainname.mangoapps.com/saml/consume
5. Get Remote Logout URL. The .xml file will also give you ‘SingleLogoutService’ URL. This is the URL that MangoApps will redirect your users to after they log out.
6. Get X.509 Certificate SHA1-Fingerprint for authenticating you Identity Provider.
7. Click “Save”. This will confirm SSO for all network users on your MangoApps domain.
With the configuration complete, Ilantus and MangoApps should be connected through SAML!