MangoApps integration with Centrify lets your users log into MangoApps with the same credentials that they use to log into other cloud-based apps.
These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality between Centrify and MangoApps;
1. Login to MangoApps and navigate to the admin portal then click on Integration -> Single Sign-on -> SAML
2. Click on the check box “Allow SAML based federated login for the domain?”, select Centrify from the list of providers and enter the values stated below from your identity provider i.e. Centrify in this case.
3. Get Issuer URL. This is the URL from where all SAML requests have to be issued in order to be trusted by MangoApps. Your Identity Provider should give you this URL. SAML requests from other URLs will be not be trusted and hence ignored.
4. Get Identity Provider Sign-in URL. This is the URL that MangoApps will invoke to re-direct users to your identity provider. Note that our Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL is https://domainname.mangoapps.com/saml/consume
5. Get Identity Provider Sign-out URL. This is the URL that MangoApps will redirect your users to after they log out.
6. Get Security Certificate. The x509 certificate for authenticating you Identity Provider. Obtain this from Centrify.
7. Click “Save”. This will confirm SSO for all network users on your MangoApps domain.
With the configuration complete, Centrify and MangoApps should be connected through SAML!
Refer https://goo.gl/Ez5fLh for additional information to add and configure MangoApps application in Centrify Cloud Manager