This article covers every aspect of the sidebar widgets including:
- Where can I access the MangoApps Widget Sidebar?
- How do I customize my sidebar widgets?
- What are the different sidebar widgets I can add?
- Admin Portal Shortcut
- All Forms
- All Upcoming Events
- Colleague Suggestions
- Group Suggestions
- Invite Colleagues
- MangoApps Resources
- My Department
- My Pending Tasks
- Recently Updated Groups
- Recently Updated Pages
- Recently Updated Posts
- Recently Updated Projects
- Recently Updated Wikis
Where can I access the MangoApps Widget Sidebar?
The widgets sidebar is always available no matter where you go in MangoApps. It hovers on the right-side just under the top-right corner. Just click the “Widgets” arrow to expand or collapse the sidebar.
How do I customize my sidebar widgets?
From the list of available widgets, you can drag and drop chosen widgets to and from the sidebar. To start adding widgets to your sidebar:
- Choose the “Widgets Arrow” to expand the sidebar
- Choose the small gear icon and select “Widget Gallery”.
- Click on the + sign to add the widget to the side bar.
- Reorder the sidebar widgets by dragging widgets up or down to a new location in the “Widgets Sidebar” list.