Team admins may want to restrict users from joining a team due to several reasons such has controlled notification.
Team admins can now control if the join action is visible to non-members for a project or group.
Steps to restrict/ control join action visibility for teams
1. Navigate to the team
2. Team admin should click on the Three dots button
3. Hover on General Settings > Invite and Join Settings
4. Enable/Disable the setting “Allow non-members to send join request to the project.”
5. If the setting to join is disabled for a public project/group then a non-member will not see the Join action to join the team
6. a. If the setting to join is enabled for a public project/group then a non-member can click on it and join without any approval
b. If the setting to join is enabled for a private project/group then a non-member can click on it and that would send an approval request to the team admins. On approval, the user becomes the member of the project/group and can view the content