You can open files from other file repositories including:
- Google Drive
- Windows File Server
To open a file from one of the listed repositories:
- From your Office application, choose the “MangoApps” tab.
- Click on the “Open” icon on the MangoApps tool ribbon.
- Choose the repository from the list of choices then click the “Connect to Dropbox” (or similar) button if necessary.
- Navigate to the file that you want to open in Office, select it and click the “Open” button.
- Once the file is Opened, easily edit it in your Office application.
(Visited 117 times, 1 visits today)