To create a folder in MangoApps:
- Go to “Files” from the left navigation Bar.
- Click the “Create New Folder” button on the top right of the screen.
- Name the folder in the “Create Folder” Box.
- Select the “Parent Folder”
- Optionally set permissions for the folder. You can choose to keep the same permissions as the parent folder.
- Click “Done” button to finish creating your folder.
Alternatively, You can right click on the parent folder under “Files” and select “New Folder”
(Visited 73 times, 1 visits today)