You can change your networks “default group” to one of your other groups by following the steps below. A default group is the group in your domain that all network users join automatically. To change your default group:
- Log into your MangoApps network as an administrator using the Web client.
- Go to Admin Portal and choose the “Modules” from left navigation bar and then select “Groups” from the secondary navigation.
- (optional) You can choose to remove previously existing default group such as
“All of us” using the drop-down menu as in this screenshot:
- After creating a new group or just choose one of your existing groups, use the
drop-down menu to make the group a default group as in this screenshot:
All of your existing network users as well as any network users joining in the future will be automatically added to the new default group.
- Default groups are always public groups.
- Private & Secret groups can not be set as default group.